Center for Pediatric Dentistry COVID 19 Protocols
- Our office will communicate with you ahead of your appointment to ask some COVID19 screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you arrive to your appointment. Should you or anyone in the family have signs or symptoms of not feeling well, we will reschedule your appointment.
- We ask that when you arrive, to stay in your car and call the office for instructions. Please pull up to the designated areas in front of the office.
- We will take anyone's temperature if entering the office. If temperatures are 100 and above, we will need to reschedule the appointment.
- Should you need to enter the office, please bring your own mask.
- At this point the less people in the office the better for everyone. So, we kindly ask for kids 6 and above or those kids who are willing to come in on their own for the parents to remain in the car.
- If you do come into the office, please have your mask on. We will ask you to use hand sanitizer which we will supply. We ask you to kindly respect 6 feet social distancing. Although we can't shake hands and hug as we use to, our eyes will greet and welcome you to our home.
- We will be asking patients prior to any treatment to rinse their mouth with an oral hydrogen peroxide (which we will provide). This helps to eliminate bacteria in the mouth.
- You may see that our reception area will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, games and other items which cannot be properly disinfected.
- Should you remain in your car, we could come up to your car to check in, collect, and even schedule your next appointment.
- We ask that you limit on how many family members you bring to the appointment as we will have a limit on how many people are allowed in. If you do present with other siblings, we kindly ask everyone to remain in the car.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered slightly limited options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
- Please have all of the paperwork ready prior to your appointment to expedite the check in process.
- We are taking extra measures in disinfecting the office and all common areas.
- Lastly, we (ourselves) will follow a strict protocol and answer the same questions as you do and take our own temperatures every morning when reporting to work. You will notice us with more PPE gear on to protect everyone. We will practice social distancing and follow all necessary guidelines.
Although these protocols may seem too much and not convenient please remember it's to protect you, your family and our family as well. At the end of the day we all want to return to our loved ones safe and sound. We will get through this, we will get through this together!